Kinder OLR open
Kindergarten Online Registration for 2024-25 Now Open!
Northwest families, it's time to register your new kindergarten students for 2024-25! In order to complete the registration, please make sure that your child is 5 years old before August 1, 2024, and you have the following:
- Vaccination records
- Birth Certificate
- Provide TWO proofs of residency from the list below. The documentation must include the parent/guardian's name, address and date.
Please note: You may only submit ONE utility bill.
- Mortgage Statement for the residence dated within 30 days of submission.
- Rental/Lease Agreement signed by the landlord and tenant, dated and unexpired.
- Deed of Residence.
- Closing Statement for Residence dated within 30 days of submission.
- ONE Utility Bill - gas, electric, water, sewer, cable or internet dated within 30 days of submission. Final or disconnect notices will not be accepted.
- Real Estate Property Tax Statement dated within 1 year of submission. (Personal property tax statements are not accepted)
- Federal Court or State Court Documents dated within 30 days of submission.
- Proof of Homeowners Insurance or Renters Insurance dated within 1 year of submission and has not expired.
If you do not have an email address, you can still register your child online by using this link.
If you need assistance uploading or completing the online application, please contact the elementary school your child will attend. Please contact Durham Transportation at 636-552-9235 if you do not know which school your child will attend.