Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors in Elementary Education- UM St.Louis Additional Certifications: Early Childhood PreK-3 Special Education K-12
Ms. Julie Clark
I have been in the Northwest School District since 2012. I have experience prior to that teaching kindergarten, preschool, as well as working in the ED classroom. I believe in developing the child both educationally and socially. Because we are a Leader in Me school we will focus a lot on the 7 Habits. I believe that every child has leadership abilities and I am looking forward to seeing their strengths as the year progresses. I also believe in a strong home/school relationship and like to always have an open line of communication with parents. I am excited about being your child's second grade teacher!
Some facts about me...
* I have been married since 2002.
* We have 2 children. Jack was born in 2004 and Kamryn was born in 2006.
* I attended High Ridge Elementary when I was a child.
* I love boating and going to the lake!
* The beach is my favorite vacation place.
* I love CARDINALS baseball.
* My favorite color is purple.
Regular Bell Schedule:
Late Start Bell Schedule: