Phone: 636.671.3330 ext. 17134
Degrees and Certifications:
BA in Special Education from Northeast Missouri State University (Kirksville) MA in Early Childhood Special Education (University of Missouri - St. Louis)
Mrs. Bonnie Rees
Welcome! My name is Bonnie Rees and I have been a proud employee of the Northwest R-1 School District for 27 years, all of which have been teaching special education at Cedar Springs Elementary. My two wonderful children, Madison and Carson, have kept me busy over the years with their activities, shuttling them around to dance classes, scout meetings, and sporting events. I am currently a Boy Scout leader for Troop 553 and enjoy camping, even in below freezing temperatures! My son and I enjoy fishing together and cooking delicious meals in dutch ovens at troop campouts.
* Avid sushi lover!
* Own several -20 degrees sleeping bags.
* Performed loops in a glider with my father at 1,000 feet.
* Know how to play the hammered dulcimer (4 songs only!)
* Favorite Food: Crab Legs (All-You-Can-Eat)
* Favorite Dessert: Tiramisu
* Voted "Most Gullible" my senior year of high school
* Favorite Hobbies: Camping, sailing, fishing, and hunting for treasures at yard sales.
* Married to a High Ridge Fireman, Mike Rees, who is a Northwest Alumni
* Favorite Childhood Hobby: Rollerskating and Skateboarding
Regular Bell Schedule : 9:35 - 10:20 am
Late Start Bell Scehdule: 10:05 - 10:55 am