Online Payment Information
Northwest is excited to announce the implementation of the Food Service program within Infinite Campus. This online payment system will replace MySchoolBucks. The Food Service tab in the Parent Portal provides parents/guardians with a convenient, secure way to add money to your student’s account. Additionally, you can view individual or family meal account balances, sign up to receive low balance email notifications, and view daily meal purchases. Once logged into Infinite Campus Parent Portal, you will see a new option on the main menu within the left navigation that is titled “Food Service”.
Student Account Balances:
Current student balances have been automatically transferred into this new system and will be viewable once the system is live. It is important to note that student account balances carry over from year to year, whether they are negative or positive.
Online Payment is Flexible and Convenient:
There are multiple options when it comes to making payments online. You can make a single payment at any time or set up recurring payments (weekly, monthly, semi-monthly, or low balance).
Payments can be made by:
- echeck (NEW!) --$0.35 fee per transaction
- MasterCard, Visa, Discover or debit--3.9% transaction fee
To Make Online Payments:
- Login to Your Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
This is the same login username and password used for online enrollment.
- Click on Food Service in the left-hand menu.
- Click on the “Pay” button.
- Locate the box for the appropriate student account and enter the amount you would like to add and click “Add to Cart”
- Click on My Cart on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Select “Payment Type.” Note: You will need to register a payment method if one has not already been added.
- Enter “Payment Information” and click on “Continue.”
- Confirm the payment choice and payment type.
- In the “Receipt Email Address” field, enter the email address where the receipt should be sent.
- Click “Submit Payment” to process payment.
- Once the payment has been processed, you can view and print the receipt here too. The receipt will also be sent to the email address that was entered.
- Click below for detailed instructions on how to make online payments to your child's account or to set up recurring payments.
Payments to your student’s lunch account can be made at each building in the main office drop box. If paying by check, please be sure to write your student’s name in the “memo” section. We can only accept cash for deposit only. It is encouraged to use the drop boxes in each office before 8 a.m. to ensure the deposits are credited that day. Deposits made after 8:00 a.m. may be credited the next day.
If you have any questions, please contact our Food Service Department at 636-671-3554.