Enroll at Northwest

  • All students seeking admission to the District must be legal residents of the District, meet other qualifying criteria, be granted a waiver, or pay tuition. In order to “reside” within the District, the student must be physically domiciled within the boundaries. The domicile of a minor student is the domicile of the parent, military guardian pursuant to military issued guardianship, or court-appointed legal guardian. To begin the enrollment process, parents/guardians should complete the registration paperwork at the school the student would attend. The following documentation is needed to complete the process:


    • Two (2) Proof of Residency Documents (For example: utility bill, mortgage or lease agreement) 
    • Birth Certificate (Information from the Jefferson County Health Department
    • Custody papers and a complete copy of the dissolution decree that stipulates custody in cases of parental divorce
    • Any legal documents pertaining to the student (guardianship documents, ex parte orders, etc.)
    • Immunization Records